VGC Micra 1.2 everything but engine and gearbox/drive

Hello all

I bought an immaculate late k10 to fit the engine and gearbox to my Pao but if anyone has a good engine etc but rabix rest of car it might be of interest - any sensible offer taken - located in Dorset

cheers

Dan

so your missing the engine and box? i know there is a k10 1.0 engine on ebay and there is a gearbox on there as well if a 1.0l is no good im sure there is a few 1.2's being broke on there

Hi There - no I have removed the engine and gearbox - car had only done 66k - so the rest is in really good nick - cheers

yes please could be up for a little conversion but time, space and money would have to be found so dont hold your breath mate

Hi mate,

What colour is it? Also, how much would you want for the front bumper and nearside light? Possibly delivered depending on where you are based?

Tom.

its a pitty your in dorset or i could be coming to get this, its screaming for an engine transplant, maybe one of my 'special' cg10's lol

I also have the original engine out of Flump - 1.0 3 speed spazmatic - can be had with Micra if wanted at no extra cost

so in theory it could all be put together with what you have? although 3spd sounds awful to drive lol!

id go for a cg13 same set up thats in my k11 or something more exotic but i have no where to do it lol

Rolling shell

Hi Marc, when you back, jyst need to let the garage know as the car is taking up space
Cheers
Dan

Back