Not a Micra but I know - Parting out my 300ZX

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I've decided to part out my Z instead of the arduous task of rebuilding.
Why am I parting it out? Engine is tired and could do with a rebuild - this is the reason.

Body is very straight except for scrape under drivers door (on the sill). Does not affect door open/close and have been quoted 800 to fix. Can't notice unless you look for it (car is black). No other dents etc... apart from usual front bar scrapes. Steering and brakes are direct and feel great.

Details:
1992 Twin Turbo Targa Top
Black, brazilian with 2000 spec front bar and lights
Leather interior
Driver and Passenger electric seats (passenger is stuck forward, new motor needed)
200,000km
No leaks from targa tops and all clips etc.. in place.
All panels available etc..

Extras:
-LT8 ECU running fuel/spark. Spliced into factory EFI loom. Includes USB adaptor to allow tuning/monitoring by way of laptop and realtime datalogging (software is free download)
-HID's
-FMIC
-Pod filter
-Cat back exhaust - sounds great
-Manual bleed valve
-Custom stereo install including provision for targa tops when not on the car
-Alpine head unit
-Alpine amp
-Clarion amp
-Clarion sub
-Tinted drivers and passengers windows, rear quaters and rear window
-Brant AA02 alarm (insurance approved)
-Titanium drivers key
-Front strut brace
-Spare set of front brake discs

I will get pictures and part/model numbers up ASAP or if you're interested in parts send me an offer. Located in ACT, 2615. Pickup preferred, however postage will be at buyers expense.

Hard to put a price on everything but if moderators want me to I will do ASAP.

Best to contact me on 0411488128 as I can answer/return calls easier than email at the moment.

Cheers guys,

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
A few weeks ago. Cyl 6 leaned out due to bad fuel blocking an injector. Lost compression and I lost compassion. Parting the bitch out because it will cost circa $10,000 to rebuild to my standards.

Anyone interested in 300ZX parts for a Micra?! :p

Sean

Back