Very new to this!!!

Hi guys!

I've purchased my partners 2000 model K11 a few months back and have finally passed my test about a month ago. I'm being careful not to do anything too stooopid (at least for a couple of years ;) ) but was just wondering what you guys and gals would suggest in improving/ modding my car?

I'm enjoying the car as much as anyone can when it's fully stock but can see myself getting bored very quickly unless I keep things interesting. I have a few connections with Nissan/ Datsun private dealers/ enthusiasts so am thinking I shouldn't have too much trouble to acquire the parts I may end up needing......

The car was originally a courtesy car for chandlers 17 yrs ago! As such has a full service history and has been moderately looked after; just general ware and tear etc. I've currently replaced everything that's visibly damaged and am just waiting on some fresh wheel covers until I can afford/ deem it worthy to wear alloys.

So yeah if you guys could give me a few ideas for improvements ( performance or otherwise) I'd Greatly appreciate it and would love to see what this mighty little Micra could become :D

Cheers!

Edit: Also has anyone came up for a solution for the lack of a cup holder??? I've got a 300+ mile journey coming up on the 20th and need somewhere for my coffee to go! haha

Should have also mentioned that it's a 1.0ltr manual Micra celebration just crawling up to 170k mileage on the clock too!! :eek:

Last edited:
Back