uprated cams

sparkie

aka WELLY
after doing the air filter and exhausts system. i'm now looking at cams and don't know where to look.
where can i get them.
how good are they.
and how much they.
fitting ist'n a problem as my brother and and his mechanic workmate and diying to fit them.
and advice would be most appriceted.

all i really know is NME put some rally cams in to a micra (mike's) so a guess would b calling them up n c if u can get any info or wait till more info comes from other members :)

also you'll need race cams not rally cams, as rally cams will need you to keep the car in high revs to work properly, or something like that :D

there is plenty of info available about cams if you use the search feature.

that asside, nismo do cams so do tomei and also i believe that westmids can supply them.

yes i believe that they are good, they will cost you anything from £400-£600

Zephyr said:
all i really know is NME put some rally cams in to a micra (mike's) so a guess would b calling them up n c if u can get any info or wait till more info comes from other members :)

NME no longer exist, they went shut down nearly 9 years ago. The guy that designed the cams would sell you a set but for a eye watering amount.

Better off sticking with Tomei and Nismo as these are proven.

Mike

Tomei work closely with Nissan. They produced cams for the BTCC Primera in the 1990's so must be of excellent design.

the cams will have to what for a bit. due to a problem with the pulsar brakes on the car the standard disc'c are warped but my brother thinks there might be something else wrong. however new uprated gtir discs and pads are on the way. and i will get the cams just don't know when. but cheers for all the help and advice:laugh::unclesam:

Back