Universal Electric Supercharger?

they are useless

actually they are so useless your better off sending me the money and i will send you a bonefide certificate stating you have 200hp than fitting one.

the hair dryer no but i have reserched alot into this and it doesnt have the power to force enough air in like a tupercharger does what you could do is fit a compressor in your car and hook it up to compress the air and force it into your engine

Yes you were. A mate of mine tried one on his intake on his BMW E30. There was NO difference. Just waste of money and brain power for the guy who made it!

Although it made a nice dashboard fan. :)

its even posted at the top of most forum pages not to buy them lol

there was the guys who used a leaf blower, but not a practical or realistic possibility...

My elder brother ran a nylon tube from the spare tyre in the boot to his carburettor on his 69 Mini. Actually worked! :D

They're just computer fans which go on your induction pipe, pretty lame actually. My dad's friend bought one off eBay thinking he was cool, the thing had a sensor that woudl turn on under full throttle only, it made absolutely no difference whatsoever. Haha.

lol there rubbish they dont do anything ive seen a guy put one on his polo and it made no difference, i wouldnt even pee on the guy who invented these if he was on fire

I love the fact that a thread is posted nearly every 3/4 months about these electric turbos, lol. I must admit I was one of them, but now seeing my mates Renault 5 Turbo not a chance with electric turbos.

micra's aren't fast cars!
deal with it. lol. obviously there are some quick ones in the club, but a lot more effort has gone into these, than some cheap electric fan off ebay.........

Back