electric windows

CMF_micra oli

» CMF Member
hi there, there are a couple of micra's down at my local scrappers with electric windows, i was wondering if there would be any interest in these? i have installed leccy windows in mine, and they are a great upgrade. they are easy to wire up, and can include a guide with pics how i did mine. i can get all the parts required if anyone wants them, if not, then i'll not bother. was thinking about $100-130? for a the setup, plus postage, which may be expensive though. just let me know if there is any interest, as i am willing to get parts for people. cheers, oli

CMF_micra oli

» CMF Member
you need the switches, armrests, some wiring from the switches to the motors, and the motors. the motor mechanism fits straight in, and this has the runners and everything on it, and is about 5 bolts, the
door cards are easily modded to accept the different arm rests, and with a guide (from me) they can be fitted in under 2 hours, maybe even one!

CMF_micra oli

» CMF Member
i'll find out the postage costs if you like then. i think i could getall the parts from the scrappers for 40 - 50 pounds, which is bout 120 dolars ish. but postage could be expensive, as the motors are heavy.

CMF_funky2nite

» CMF Member
micra oli WROTE:

"hi there, there are a couple of micra's down at my local scrappers with electric windows, i was wondering if there would be any interest in these? i have installed leccy windows in mine, and they are a great upgrade. they are easy to wire up, and can include a guide with pics how i did mine. i can get all the parts required if anyone wants them, if not, then i'll not bother. was thinking about $100-130? for a the setup, plus postage, which may be expensive though. just let me know if there is any interest, as i am willing to get parts for people. cheers, oli

hey you plannin to shop overseas mate? with that home-made guide you're talking about and the parts required I'd be more than interested. it's from Europe here - the island of MALTA.

E-mail : [email protected]

cheers guys!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
daily_ricer WROTE:

"Did anything ever happen with this? I assume not, but just thought I'd check...

I'll pm micra oli about it though.

Oli organised a S1 SuperS (SR) gauge cluster for me late last year. He was very helpful. I am sure he'd look into it for you.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Cheers, Matt. I emailed micra oli at the start of the week but haven't heard back from him.

funky, when you say you are more than interested? Do you mean you are interested in buying the parts from micra oli also? Or do you mean you can organise the parts from a scrap yard in Malta for us?

Back