Uncool Micra

Just saw a post on the Facebook group with an absolutely mint K11 with under 14,000 miles on it, for sale because the seller's nearly 17 year old son said it wasn't cool enough. I know if I had told my dad when presented with my Micra it wasn't cool enough and to get something else I would be walking. What do you guys think? The term "spoilt little ****" springs to mind.

If I had been given my first car I would, quite rightly, have not cared what it was.
Some people just let their little darlings have whatever they want these days...bet they don't know the value of the pound o_O

I hope the kid now just gets a bit of card for the spokes of his pushbike, that'll teach 'em ^_^

My first car was an 84 Austin Metro City X....I paid £400 for it off my Grandma...

...such happy times we had in that 3-cylinder s***heap....

Ungrateful little **** I had a mini 850 bought for me by my dad was Austin Sh*t brown seriously bad colour but I loved that car, the micra isn't that far off the original mini, so whys it uncool?
they are great little cars, very reliable for the most part, mine is used everyday takes me to work picks up my kids goes shopping its fun to drive.

tx.aspx

Sorry for the crap pic but that's my first car, same shade of Austin brown would have been 10 years old when I got it cost my dad £500 drove it everywhere until a silly old woman ran in to the side of it :(

My first car was a Ford Anglia, followed by a 1967 Volvo 164 and then a 1973 Volvo 164E, which was the fist car I drove with a full driving license (that was in the days when they were 150 quid with MOT & Tax. Try finding one less than 2K as a restoration project now!!)

Paa's is so cool he says. " you used make little go cars out of bashed up waste old school 2 wheel shopping trolleys.pfft you want a car "
kid you already a star. you see the FOOL THEM WISELY technique.smart eh.

Some new days paa's just aint got it in them. New days maa's are getting a lot in them . newest days lyrics

Yous all have distant memories of your first car :( I dont coz I got my first car 2 years ago, obviously im not going to have many memories of driving it because well im 13 and I didnt often get to dive my shiney **** box

My first car was the tank(that what I call my micra) and it's safe to say I love the car to bits reliable car and still works 100% after the bus incident :(
heqyzu9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first car was the tank(that what I call my micra) and it's safe to say I love the car to bits reliable car and still works 100% after the bus incident :(
heqyzu9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's my type of car, no-ones going to pinch it, don't have to clean it, no-one parks next to it.:D

lol my first car was a lancia y elefantino 1.2 8v with: crooked chasis, no abs, exploded shocks, broken transmission (gears poped out out if i hitted a pit), slipping clutch, smooth and stone tires and with exhaust gas infiltration if the heater was on.
Man i LOVED that car.

I still remember, we and two friends of mine were in the car in a cold winter, the girl asked if i could put the heater on for some hot air.
"Okay, but tell me when your head become to spin, so ill turn it off"
-"w-what ?..."

Great car, great memories

Back