Turtle + Redbull =........

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
lol.

Well done mate. I was going to ask you last week when you'd expect to have turtle back.

I am assuming there is more than one micra in that pic too lol, I can make out a second bonnet in there at least.

Just remember to disinfect the bedpan so that it smells fresh for the next non-stop run :eek:)

CMF_Micra Man

» CMF Member
Well done. That's a long drive non stop. Stuffed if I could do it.Glad to see the CG13DE engine did the job.Have a big sleep.

CMF_MicraNut

» CMF Member
littlebear WROTE:

".......Toowoomba to Adelaide in 21 hours straight :D <BR><BR>(That's 1900km for those that can't be ****ed looking it up)<BR><BR>Did not miss a beat. Not once.<BR><BR><BR><BR>

Nice going mate. Here in the UK I went from dover to maidstone and back last weekend and i was knackered. The journey was only 102 miles/164km! I'm a real wuss compared to you! LOL

CMF_MALLIE

» CMF Member
How and why did you drive 1900kms straight?!

You must of had a keg of Redbull! LOL

I drove from Naracoorte SA to Canberra ACT in about 15 hours, dunno how far that is, must look it up.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
MicraNut WROTE:

"littlebear WROTE:

".......Toowoomba to Adelaide in 21 hours straight :D

(That's 1900km for those that can't be ****ed looking it up)

Did not miss a beat. Not once.

"</div>

Nice going mate. Here in the UK I went from dover to maidstone and back last weekend and i was knackered. The journey was only 102 miles/164km! I'm a real wuss compared to you! LOL

Ha ha, I am sure the traffic conditions were a bit different! Traffic was very light and over taking the b double trucks was easy as there are long stretches of straight road with great visibility.

Qld roads are worse that SA roads too!
MALLIE WROTE:

"How and why did you drive 1900kms straight?!

You must of had a keg of Redbull! LOL

I drove from Naracoorte SA to Canberra ACT in about 15 hours, dunno how far that is, must look it up.

I reckon once you get to 1200 km the rest is easy. I just love the drive even with a ****en loud exhaust and Coilovers. In fact I reckon it made the experience more enjoyable—must have kept me awake. Maybe it's the preservatives in Dirty Bird (KFC) :p

TBH I probably would not bother to do that many k's in a day again. I just didn't feel much fatigue at the time. Mind you I was stuffed yesterday.

CMF_Turtle

» CMF Member
Good work Littlebear, its only been gone for a few days and i miss it already. i shead a tear when it took off down the road. its a great car. in that pic its dirty as hell and still looks sexy.

cisco

» CMF Member
Man, that's insane! Heaps of fun though..

Unreal that you can cross the entire country in a big single session like that. You should have added in the nullabor and started at Perth! haha.

Makes me feel like going on a big driving trip now..

CMF_micrat

» CMF Member
I've done 1700km in 14 hours by myself in my old super s.
Perth to Meekathara and back. It took 3 tank refills. Just managed to crack 180km/h on a longish straight.

But well done that is a long haul!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
micrat WROTE:

"I've done 1700km in 14 hours by myself in my old super s.

Perth to Meekathara and back. It took 3 tank refills. Just managed to crack 180km/h on a longish straight.

But well done that is a long haul!

Ah, very good. But before you set out did you get up at 5:30am, fly 2000 km, taxi 40 minutes driven by a Somalian lunatic, strip half the **** out of a Micra, load it into another (in fuken Brissie humidity), drive in an unfamiliar city—in peakhour traffic—in a thunderstorm—getting dark, wait in the biggest ****en KFC line up of what must have been some of Australia's fattest bastards, get lost in some burb near Ipswitch 'cos you took the wrong ****en turn somewhere, get a **** house sleep 'cos you decided to get a room next to a truck stop then get up at 4:30am (which is really 4am Adelaide time). Then drive the mere 1700km's in 14 hours? :D

No really I love it. Can't wait to buy the next one ;)

Back