• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Turquoise Turtle.

Bare with me please as im new to this forum and micras really.. firstly my names Matt and im a 20 Year old Apprentice Panel Beater but onto the car!
Due to changes at my place of work i couldnt car pool with the people i did before meaning i had to get a cheap mode of transports and quickly. i currently have a Reliant Fox and was going to set about getting that on the road.. but that may of taken too long so i was then going run and eventually own my dads mk2 feista 950.. then this little beauty popped up on a salvage site at a mere £200.. which isnt surprising the state it was in.. was looking very unloved and after many debates we decided to bid on the car and won it.. and were the only people to actually bid on it. After buying two new wheels and tires for it and sticking £7 in the tank we went and picked up the car after sorting a ridiculous amount of insurance to pay. We picked the car up and drove it home and the thing never missed a beat and i instantly fell in love, after a quick service, a wash inside and out.. then another wash just to make sure, its since had the trim rings added, serviced, new locks, a few go faster stickers, a few replacement interior parts and a cd player. Anyway enough gabbing time for some pictures!

When i got her home..

Getting wash and pampered

First proper outing

All clean inside! was awful before

Next to my dads Stagea.. could fit the micra in the back

The Nissan Family

First night out in it

I also have a few questions about the K11.. Firstly im really after the Almera airbox if anyone has one for the right price? Also ive heard a few things about people putting in the 1.3 cams.. whats the pros and cons to doing this and how easy is it to do/get hold of the cams etc.. sorry for sounding abit noobish.

Back