SuperS moves to SA!

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
48 hours and well over 2000kms later Yom's old (and my new) SuperS has arrived at it's new home in Adelaide.

Fuel consumption was around 6lt/100km @ 100-110kph with a 'shocking' 7lt/100km & 130kph :p. And if anyone has ever wondered how many kays you can go with the fuel light on I did 100kms averaging 90kph. it took 39.8 litres when I filled at Ouyen Vic. (Victoria seems to shut down on the weekends and it was hard to find an open servo). Talk about cutting it fine but I made it with around 200ml spare.

Tested the ABS when a f'ing sheep decided to walk out in front of me! - All good - ABS did the job, sheep and Littlebear's heart rate went up a bit though!

Check out the shot from yesterday when I checked out 'The Dish' at Parkes.

Attachments

• 30411.gif
    30411.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Charlotte!!!! :'(

The brakes on it are simply fantastic. Remember they're N15 1.6L calipers and rotors on the front. The part numbers are in the mass of receipts in the glovebox :p

Good to hear you got home safe matt. She's a good car.

CMF_littlebear

» CMF Member
Don't worry Charlotte is in good hands - She has just had a good tub, and as a welcoming gift she has new flloor mats all round!

I just took her for a quick squirt (I live in the Adelaide Hills right where part of the Adelaide Classic Rally goes - fantastic drivers roads). I can't believe how good she handles.

I'd be interested to see the differenct with extractors and lowering springs.

She will be looked after well.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
its awesome standard dens.

As i said to littlebear, if I could do it all again, I'd sink $800 into the stickiest tyres i could find before I even bothered taking a spanner to the suspension.

Back