» CMF Member
i have some parts leftover from my turbo conversion:
4x micra exhaust manifold plates lazer cut $35 each
1x braided line goes from head to turbo used sold
2x 2.5" siclone joints new $25 for pair
1x cromed dump pipe for t25 new $50
2x std turbo outlets used $30 for pair
1x blow off valve in 2" stainless tube with 90'bend used $50
1X intercooler total L695mm x H140mm x 65mm thick (core 540x140) has 2.25" inlet/outlet used sold
1x autoguage smoked electric oil temp with sender used sold
can email pics
im in brisbane on the northside 0404186195 thanks

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
yea fred do you want me to see how much they are to post because they are heavy or do you want to pick them up?
yes its on the road stock boost hits 7psi goes great compared to n/a. Im running haltech f5 extra injector hits boost runs rich on a/f guage the clutch might have issues, made good use of the cooler pipes and modified the dump pipe thanks

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Good to hear the haltech's going for you :) I'll take one of the exhaust flanges too. Just let me know how much postage to 3150 will be, pm me your details and i'll deposit whenever.

If you could include pictures for me to drool over that'd be great too!

Cheers,
---dens

CMF_fred

» CMF Member
just been to the dentist, cleaned me out!!!

Can you pm with pix of what u've got again, I'll get underneath the ev and make a shopping list (after I replace the water pump on the daily) this weekend. Havta come up pretty soon I guess....

fred WROTE:

"just been to the dentist, cleaned me out!!! <BR><BR>Can you pm with pix of what u've got again, I'll get underneath the ev and make a shopping list (after I replace the water pump on the daily) this weekend. Havta come up pretty soon I guess....

i got dash, bumpers, and some other random ****. pm me when your coming up and drop round fred. (sorry to spam your thread possum... free bumps lol)

CMF_POSSUM

» CMF Member
sorry people my net has been playing up postage to anywhere in aust $15 on the exhaust plates weather you by 1 or all of them. the haltech is sweet thanks again deNs, i cant down size my photos to download them on this site how do i? ,i have a pic of all the parts that are for sale and the build thanks for looking. Turbo fun ;)

Back