Turbo Manifold

setb said:
Does this exhaustgasket looks like a micra ga13 ?

This one is for a honda B16, B16A2, B18, B18A, B18B

Maybe with a littel work it will fit the GA13 :)

or a TOYOTA 4AGE manifold because they make the inlet also from a toyota and mod it ....in japan

Sorry to say this, but the B series head is way bigger and far better than anything ever put on any Micra!

And it's a CG13!

right then, i will pay up to £400 for anyone who can import me a micra turbo manifold.... prefferebly HKS, but if anyone can get hold of one i will pay them first then just await your correspondance....

i am desperate for one!

So you will pay smeone £400 on top of what it would cost to get the manifold imported?

antony_aiken said:
right then, i will pay up to £400 for anyone who can import me a micra turbo manifold.... prefferebly HKS, but if anyone can get hold of one i will pay them first then just await your correspondance....

i am desperate for one!

deal mate, paypal the money over and ill get you one sorted likerdy split.

probs within a month ;)

okies..... thats £400 +/- £30 or so....for the lot. no extra's.....including delivery, importing and etc etc...

oh and it would be cheque as i dont do pay pal, (dont trust it)

what dya reckon its gonna cost you to get one in to the country....cos i will pay that and say.... £50 on top...

is that enough?......

you can probs see im desperate...fwn fwn fwn fwn

add me to msn mate its like taking sweets off a baby and i cant do that, ill tell you how to get hold of one.

Dave

okies....add me my e-mail is
[email protected]

im on in a mo

or....whats your e-mail...and ill add you...

cheers

right then mr crowe....i gotcha connected...sorry im outside at a bbq at the mo, and you seem to be offline...... but im online again from now to.....well.....midnight ish.....so talk to me dude and ill appreciate any info you have.... thank you.... antony

sourced an HKs manifold for myself... i e-mailed every supplyer on the hks website and low and behold.... a turbo manifold is on order..

HKs baby....

from www.coordsport.com for about £300.. (£215 + vat and delivery)

woohoo...so i have a manifold....and cat back (if davey every replys that is) wheels, a turbo and awaiting the address to collect my spoiler.... all is going well in the world of modded super S's:suspect:

Back