Turbo Engine + Kit on eBay

I had a feeling it was kristians, although it isnt in the same eBay username as it was when it was on sale before on there???

it says its for sale in Swindon which is far away from where Kristian usually hangs out, but you never know he could have moved. but that may be his kit, on someone elses car?

i would be tempted as it is so close to where i used to live and its plug and play but i dont have that kind of money ever.

Well no one else setup a k11 turbo on nistune and got that power... Must have been his.

I had a feeling it was kristians, although it isnt in the same eBay username as it was when it was on sale before on there???

just emailed the guy and seems he may have brought it from kristian but never got round to fitting it due to other projects

Im interested in it. But im not going to fight someone on ebay for it. So if theres anyone whos going to bid for it then go for it (Y) but please let me know as if no ones going to go for it i may do

Im interested in it. But im not going to fight someone on ebay for it. So if theres anyone whos going to bid for it then go for it (Y) but please let me know as if no ones going to go for it i may do

hey salim ;) i'm thinking of getting it too, is that ok with you?

paul

In that case its all yours unless you back out. or i change my mind

PS the interenals are standard

In that case its all yours unless you back out. or i change my mind

PS the interenals are standard

Yeh im assuming that is the one.

Im having second thought as to whether i should let this go, you may have a competitor ;)

according to the advert there is no cat. tbh i doubt it passes mot in my opinion unless someone can clarify

so i'll prob end up having to swap between a turbo setup and a stock setup each year? although tbh that's no different to what i have to do with my janspeed.

or i could ask exhaust place to cut a section off the custom pipework to fit a cat?

so i'll prob end up having to swap between a turbo setup and a stock setup each year? although tbh that's no different to what i have to do with my janspeed.

or i could ask exhaust place to cut a section off the custom pipework to fit a cat?

A 200SX cat can make the trick...

Back