Trouble with Star mags

I'm having a little trouble with my new star mags.
I've just put them on with great effort and the nuts are only 3/4 on.. I can't get them on anymore than that really.
Plus, the front is scraping a little ( I think against the guard on the discs ).

Has anyone had much experience with these?
Unfortunately I can't even drive it right now to check the back and assess the front properly as I've broken my foot...
Cheers

I'm having a little trouble with my new star mags.
I've just put them on with great effort and the nuts are only 3/4 on.. I can't get them on anymore than that really.
Plus, the front is scraping a little ( I think against the guard on the discs ).

Has anyone had much experience with these?
Unfortunately I can't even drive it right now to check the back and assess the front properly as I've broken my foot...
Cheers
Size? Width? Offset? Pictures?

You might need extended wheel nuts and you'd certainly need alloy wheel nuts not the stock steelie ones.

Scaping on what exactly? The inside?

AS above, some people wrongly assume wheels can just be swapped but they are vastly different, have a look for some numbers etc on the wheels to identify the size, then I am sure some one will come along and tell you a solution

They are JBW Starmags 13x7, can't find anything else out right now as I've just moved up to Uni and had to leave the car at home for the time being as I've broken my foot. I'll head back soon and get some numbers and pictures up.

Starmags wont rub on the inside because it has way too little offset to. Most like rubbing on arches.... pictures would help even better a video. I have starmags on my k10 with no issue

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

I've got 13x7 et-7 minilites on mine and lowered a lot. The fronts will most likely be catching the wings, fux this with a little bit of camber I used a m10 bolt rather than a m12 :) rears if your lowered will catch in the driver side unless you've adjusted the panhard rod to correct the axle shift. A slight roll of the arches is all I required. Now wheel bolts and extended studs. I'm not using extended studs but I am using d1 specs bolts which are 50mm long. I have them torqued up correctly and never had a problem. I'd like to add this is just what I have found and find to be reliable and trustworthy on my car, in no way am I proposing this is the correct way to have the bolts or studs. Each to their own. Hope I've helped

Back