FOR SALE
95 Model LX 2 door
Air Con
Pulsar Disc brake conversion, new pads front, new shoes in rear
Forester Interior
BadBoy Bonnet
Custom mesh grille
10% Tints
various wheel options (15's, 16's, stockies)
Floor mats (yeah!)
Autotech steering wheel & boss (or stock steering wheel)
Pod filter (cause thats what it came with)
Serviced every 5k in the year i've owned it
Everything works
11 months rego in NSW and totally driveable and reliable
3 seconds of chain noise till the oil gets up there then its quiet as
fuel: 30 litres gets you 500k's, driven however you like, fast, slow whatever..

Whats rooted:
Drivers door wrong colour blue but straight
bonnet & guard are in acrylic paint
scratch on the roof and dent next to drivers door

why's it rooted? cause it side swiped a tree on a dirt road, not a write off and only cosmetic damage, the car is fine otherwise

if i don't get an offer and need the money i'll just strip everything off it and sell it to the wreckers, i know damage on micras is usually the call of death, this one narrowly escaped

car owes me $8k with receipts for everything.

$2.4k, priced to sell. Or nearest offer. with 10 months rego...

smidge

» CMF Member
how it looks now

Attachments

• 37013.jpg
    37013.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 38

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
Sorry smidge to hijack thread,
Mickeybbb do you have a pic of the kit you are selling? i remember seeing it a while ago but carn't find the pics, you can email them to me if you want, i am very interested. thanks.

P.S smidge dont sell it keep it and fix it!

smidge

» CMF Member
yep, can't justify throwing even more money than the 6k i already have to end up with even less resale...

it's not perfect now, but its still a good car, either to drive around or to wreck

smidge

» CMF Member
sure is mate :D

awesome little car, just doesn't suit my needs anymore which sucks

trying to convince my sister to buy it but she likes her daihatsu... wait for it... cause its red!!!!

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
What type of pod filter?

Id be keen on the front bar if its neat (mines cracked)
What Suspension setup is it?
Ur rear seats, id be keen on those
And yes id take ur mats sounds funny but micra i bought doesnt have any and cbf hunting down genuines :p

smidge

» CMF Member
moddedmicra: i know mate, i'd really rather not and ideally someone here would buy it as its cheap and mechanically perfect, plus some good mods, aircon, tints, brakes, wheels etc

campbell: autobarn has them mate, not expensive at all! boss is going on the new car at this stage but will keep you posted if that changes, wheels will go on the new car. still have my old 15's and also now 16's for sale if you need wheels (old wheels looked hot i thought?? been for sale for ages now...)

96superS: see your PM/Email

Crumpets:
- pod filter is SAAS, nothing special, i replace them every 10,000k
- rear seats will stay with the front seats if i sell as they are one offs!
- front bar is perfect except for a small hole where some fog lights used to be and the odd scratch, there are plenty of clean front bars around though
- mats aren't genuine, autobarn have them for $30! you lazy bugger!

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
ahah i thought they were genuines.. I can get my hands on standard bizo but thought you'd kept the originals.

I was planning to do some cutting on the bar anyway for fog lights (similar to super s) so it might apply.

Sadly I just bought some buckets for mine otherwise I would of took the seats (literally bought them this weekend).. sucks for timing.. Might be able to flog em off after just buying them though

Got any pics of the wheels? been trying to souce some n14/15 wheels but to be honest if im gonna throw large coin at some wheels id rather not do it at the stock n14/15 ones.

Either way let me know if you strip it down and ill go through the long list of things ill need :)

smidge

» CMF Member
last chance gents, i want the brakes off this thing and if i don't get a decent offer over 2 grand i'm gonna get my $500 back in rego and then sell off any of the parts

i've got a bunch of emails already about parts, so far i think there is dibs on the:

rear bar
hatch
interior
bad boy bonnet (to WA!?! crazy!)

smidge

» CMF Member
crumpieumpie: the drivers side one mounts are stuffed but otherwise the light is fine

tris: you can have the windows if you want...

or i can reccomend a good mobile guy if you wanna spend about $220

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Im also after water pump for the water jets on bonnet (for windshield) as mine is not pumpin any water and there are no build ups in the lines.

smidge

» CMF Member
might be able to help you out, will see if ive got one

(ive got stacks of washer pump motors just dunno if i've got a micra specific one)

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Aights mate cheers, slowly getting to the bottom of all the problems.

Shame people dont take care of Micras, if you give them a tiny bit of love they are bulletproof

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Yeah the pump on one of my ones is pissweak.. i've got a replacement but haven't been arsed to put it in yet :p Same situation as yours. Should just be the pump that needs replacement as I can't see any restriction in the nozzles or the lines.

---dens

Back