TOST - The Official Spam Thread

OE quality discs off eBay and EBC GreenStuff pads are recommended.

Try to get Nissan discs if poss :)

I've heard good things about the greenstuff pads but I'm on a budget due to an unexpected ****ty wage so don't think ill go for them, cheers though!

Looking at Mintex disc and pads for 35 quid?

Read good things about Mintex on the internetz!

GreenStuff are pricey but worth it imo. A year on and they're still pretty beefy.

Mintex I've heard aren't bad. For £35 you can't do much wrong :)

If I had the money to buy them then I definitely would've but the mintex ones seem to be the best value for money I've seen so far

Looked at a set of unbranded discs and pads set for £28 but I'm willing to spend an extra £7 for the mintex ones haha

Knowthatfeel.

Last couple of year: Working for fuel money just to get to work to buy fuel...to get to work.

Absolutely horrible feeling isn't it! I've tried very hard to put up with it, get the hours, cut down on other things, but it's just silly now. I'd much rather do my crappy hours and actually have some money to use as opposed to throwing it into the micra every month

Well this explains my rock hard ride. So much LOWS.

AAApxH5.jpg

You know what, I'm getting bored of low and slow.
I can see why. Was talking to a guy at a show with a dumped on Its ass MK1 focus, and he said he barely took the car over 40..
Good for people to look at, horrible to live with...

You know what, I'm getting bored of low and slow.

I don't think I'll be going lower myself... fast is fun

In all the years I've owned a K11, I have not yet found the need to drop below the standard 35mm drop from a general handling perspective.

We'll have an investigation into more when the time is right however. But 35mm is pretty hard to beat for a DD.

In all the years I've owned a K11, I have not yet found the need to drop below the standard 35mm drop from a general handling perspective.

We'll have an investigation into more when the time is right however. But 35mm is pretty hard to beat for a DD.
I've noticed a fair bit of bump steer at -75mm due to my tie rods being so steeply angled upwards... not Ideal. I would't go this low for a proper track car thats for sure.

Its a one litre micra with a pulsar engine like it said on the video. Would love something like this.

didn't have a pulsar engine in it chris, was an SR20DET I believe but deffo not a pulsar, little bandit was famous.

Shame he stuffed it into a tyre wall at 130mph at knockhill :L

I am wanting you to educate me lol. I am not going against you. So like the CG engines, they have revisions depending on the year produced. But is there the same thing like that for Sr20. Or were the engine ree hauled on a model manufacture
They had to be redesigned to squeeze it all in the small bay of a sunny. Strip it back to the block and its the same
So technically speaking a pulsar is "different"

I am wanting you to educate me lol. I am not going against you. So like the CG engines, they have revisions depending on the year produced. But is there the same thing like that for Sr20. Or were the engine ree hauled on a model manufacture
What hes saying is its not a pulsar engine because it wasn't out a pulsar it was out an almera gti if I remember right? Running 300bhp+ ish? Little bandit won Scottish fwd street car champion and also ran TOTB it is a SR20 but its the fwd version of the sr20DET.

Edit : forgot to add the almera gti didn't come with a turbo so dave added the turbo :)

LB was running comfortably more than 300bhp towards the end. I am sure Dave was pushing into the 400bhp range. There's information scattered on the 4 winds but there's a dyno pull floating about somewhere that starts with a 4.

I'm very fond the CG engines. I wouldn't be putting this much effort into a CGA3 lump if I didn't see the potential.

It's only the Pulsar GTI-R that's sr20det, remember the pulsar is just a sunny/almera but from japan/australia etc. We even had a sunny GTI-R that was sr20det iirc

It's only the Pulsar GTI-R that's sr20det, remember the pulsar is just a sunny/almera but from japan/australia etc. We even had a sunny GTI-R that was sr20det iirc

You'll find the SR20DET in a lot more cars than just the RNN14 GTI-R.

Yeah, what I was trying to get accross in the first place was that just because its an sr20 and it's from a pulsar doesn't mean it's an sr20det. Plenty of de's in pulsars (being just a differbetly named sunny/almera), because when people here pulsar they think gti-r which is det and as you rightly say, 4wd.

Or the sr18de, sr20de... we only got the sr20de in the gti, the japs and aussies got it as just another engine size for the standard pulsar...

What im getting at is i wouldnt let glen say (once his is an sr20det) that hes fitted a pulsar engine or an almera engine because hes not. The engines are different internally although sharing the same codes once turbo'd

What im getting at is i wouldnt let glen say (once his is an sr20det) that hes fitted a pulsar engine or an almera engine because hes not. The engines are different internally although sharing the same codes once turbo'd

Back