tinted k11 prefacelift rear lights.

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above i have some tinted prefacelift k11 rear lights. tinted them myself, they are a good job, no runs! left the reflector un-tinted so they are still legal. the light shines through but is quite dim but are seeable. also one of the threads is snapped, top thread on the drivers side one, altough they still hold fine! dont come with bulb holders as i have lost them.

picture of them on my old micra:
P1010039.jpg

£offers???

log into paypal...and there should be somthing that says send money send it to this adress > [email protected] (copy and paste it lol) then it should say money has been sent...its straight farward really :D oince sent give me your adress :) then i can send them..

ok thanks, ill send the money now. Shall i PM you my address? (if i can PM, coz im poor and only a forum member lol :))

lol i usually ask for the adress anyway lol...just so i know its bang on :D right, will go and wraped them in bubble wrap in a minute..then slap the adress on and get them sent out tomorrow....only got a fiver to my name so hopefully that will cover the postage :D

you should be lol..i would give them a polish when you recive them, just to clean them up abit (been sat in my shed for a while) just bubble wrapped them up for you, and will send them tomorrow :)

already sold it. :( didnt have a clue where the money went from it lol, spent it just like that :D tbh i dont have alot to sell opf any intrested...iam trying to sell as much as possiable as iam skint at the moment :(

aww well im sorry to hear that. let me know if you have any or seen any around please? are they just straight off a march?

Back