tinted rear lights on ebay

they look pretty nice. Obviously E marked as they're original, but they must be illegal? No reflectors?

They will be illegal due to the reflectors being obstructed by the tint. As for the price i say at £40 (min price including postage) it would be a semi reasonable price to pay if you are uncertain of your own skills at spraying.

To do it yourself would require a spare set of clusters- £10 from a scrappy
special light spray paint - £10
your time to practice and to spray - £?????????

Yeah but that looks pants!! Trust me, i had to put some on for my MOT!! Lol. They do look nice tho.

Get a small reflector put in the bumper, I'm cutting a reflector to say 'K10' then I can tint my lights completely

They may still be legal. As long as the reflector works when a light is shone on it they are legal. My Mondeo had tinted lights just like that and passed MOT with no problems as the reflector still worked.

100_3895.jpg

100_3896.jpg

I guess it depends on the level of tint done. The one in the listing looks quite dark!

Oh yeh they are dark. If I was interested in them I would ask the seller to take a picture of the reflector shining through.

If not as mentioned you can buy a couple of reflectors and put them on your bumper.

Back