Time to step it up

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Need to get this north east side of things moving again eh people!

Gonna get some ideas together over the next couple of days and get us some meets sorted etc, Im aware people have been attending the JNE meets as and when they can but we need to get something sorted for ourselves and get the old and the new gang back together as one.

Bowling on saturday is going to be the start of the change, and I am going to be needing some help in the future with organising stuff so all this goes to plan and we become regular again.

A lot of people within the north east are moving away from the north east, but I dont want this to happen, I want us to continue to grow and be the biggest part of the MSC community.

Flyers, meets, discounts etc etc will be sorted soon for you guys so lets see if we can get up and runnign again!

Who's with me? lol

Wuss!

Well dont woprry mate meets will become more frequest again, looking to be at least every 2 months, maybe every month depending on what people want

Neil

Sweet mate, cudnt have been any better, there is one on the 15th july so get some time booked off, hopefully organising a big jap meet for that day aswell

Titch, u coming on sat or u a definate no?

neil

SR_Micra_Boy said:

Awww - like a child at Neverland i'm touched :)

Will try to get down as soon as man. Started a new job and not wanting to mess it about to much with holidays etc. Want to get in the door first! Now that i got the other car though it means it'll be easier ;)

so neil you took the job of NE organiser back ha ha coz noone else wanted it? Might try and do Saturday but uni work is taking over my life atm like

SR_Micra_Boy said:
U still stacking shelves but moved on from veg to frozen? lmao!

Actually, Frozen veg to tampons!! Nah, now a Tech support adviser for a company called SSE. Looking forward to it :)

Basically ben yeah from the looks of it, Ive been offered help from other members if I need it, but we just need to get sorted again!

Titch, u got ur own desk then with a highchair so u can reach it? lol

Neil, got a few ideas especially one big one. Will talk to you about it on Saturday to see what you think. I'm willing to lend a hand to anything I can help with.

Brilliant thanks hugh, my ears are open. Make sure u remind me and pull me up for a chat, got all sorts going on at the moment

Neil

Back