Time for a new north east meet

Layla

Deactivated Account
do you take lessons in being an arse or does it come naturally? the rest of the MSC got bored with the lets-all-pick-on-manda thing a long time ago

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
lol if you dont want replies like Sr Micra Boys then dont post such stuff in the first place. It was predictable someone would say that..

Layla

Deactivated Account
his name is neil and im fairly sure he knows im joking whether i put the little guy with his tongue hanging out beside it or not

Layla

Deactivated Account
s'ok, i know you cant help being mean :p i took it as a joke anyway

and for all the newer members who werent here like, two years ago, neil and titch used to pick on me something rotten, and mean it. actually, you all did. i forget why im still here...

Antony

Ex. Club Member
s'ok, i know you cant help being mean :p i took it as a joke anyway

and for all the newer members who werent here like, two years ago, neil and titch used to pick on me something rotten, and mean it. actually, you all did. i forget why im still here...

you know i dont...... and you know why i wont too...:suspect:

lol...

and thats a blatent lie... who could be better looking than.....erm....richard hammond..lol

ps....note to all..... im not gay in any way....

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Probably will come along actually for a bit, but may not bowl, as I gotta be somewhere. :) Will try my best to make an appearance though.

Titch

Micra K11ng
Just seen this thread, had i seen it sooner i would of come down! In aberdeen at the monet, so can't make it guys. Will be down soon though:)

solarice

Ex. Club Member
Good to see you's all again, aswell as a few i aint seen before :) ...despite a promising start it soon all turned to crap (slight exaggeration i came 3rd i think)...however runaway-robot came from 6 points at end of frame 5 to win with 117.

OP
OP
Hugh

Hugh

Twas a good night, nice to meet some new faces. Will have to see about another meet sometime soon.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
yeah was a good meet, well done hugh. I'll probably take you up on that job offer next year! :)

and im still the battle gear 2 champion! :D.

R

runaway-robot

lol was a gd meet :) really enjoyed it. Ian i will happily take u on again, on battle gear... just need to find the right car grr

Cheers for sorting it out hugh!