Looking ahead to 2006

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
So, what would you like to see being implimented into the North East in 2006?

Looking to plan meets at least every 2 months, and possibly have a N/E camping trip in the summertime.

Gonna make a good push of the north east this year, get some flyers distributed out to members so we can get the numbers increased, and get some form of 'benefits' sorted for being a north east member in our area, ie local tyre discounts etc etc, will see wot i can sort.

Nice idea Ian.

Think we should consider, the usual Laser Quest Bowling and Karting. Plus others like Paintball and climbing, and anything else anyone can suggest.

Yeah I think the odd day out here and there would be good. Gonna see if I can get a list together when I have 5 mins spare, probably sort some stuff out over crimbo as I have 2 large shows to plan in the north east for next year at the same time aswell.

wouldnt be too expensive, i think its like £13 entry and we can share cars if needed, but we would need a whole saturday, preferably before the kids break up :)

Ian,

I agree, I'd be up for playing taxi if people want. The FIAT is a little more spacious than the Micra was.

SR_Micra_Boy said:
? tell me more!

Work placement year as part of uni so could be anywhere in the country really. Lol, like the way it takes out the words light water valley when you do them together lol. :p

hi guys, im kinda new to msc, im old news on MH tho, im from middlesbrough, ive been to a few scoobie meets, we meet up in the same pub and its starting to drag now(plus its all "OLD"MEN! TYNE TEES SCOOBIES. how cool would it be to go camping etc over the summer of 2006? but alton towers sound great too :D

keep up the good work NE ppl!

spk soon stu

Thought of something else. What about Ice Skating? Should be a laugh watching most of us fall over. :)

skating sounds cool.lol. i can just asay manage that.i cant don anything good tho:S

i have an idea but its a bit of a longshot... Why not get together with some TV's and PS2's and do some 6 player GT4?

well you could at least of said that lol.

think 2006 going to be a good year for the North east... this jap meet giving it a good start in few weeks :)

well my parents go away a few times a year, could do it here sometime.

edit: anyone got a 6 port switch?

Back