throttle probs

hi peeps,
i have a 1.3 engine, but its fitted in my mini, the prob i have is the throttle peddal has too much travel, too press the pedal i have to lift my foot right up in the air and press down, this starts to ache after a very short time,
are there any quick action throttle parts that shorten peddal travel ?
also my gear stick is like stirring porrage !!! are there bushes that can be renewed and short throw kits

thanks
lee

the t/b quadrant is a fixed size eh lee, you might be better off fitting a (longer throw) k11 pedal imo, or an SR20 t/b :)

thanks for the quick reply, will the k11 pedal be shorter travel then ? and would the sr20 t/b sort this prob out, also are you THE frank,
the frank who's name appears on here all the time for manifolds and the like?
because once i have a few niggles sorted will be looking for more power either n/a if worth it power wise, or turbo :laugh:

thanks for the quick reply, will the k11 pedal be shorter travel then ? and would the sr20 t/b sort this prob out, also are you THE frank,
the frank who's name appears on here all the time for manifolds and the like?
because once i have a few niggles sorted will be looking for more power either n/a if worth it power wise, or turbo :laugh:

:laugh: aye
the SR t/b is 60mm eh lee, and you only need a fraction of the pedal for the same airflow, but the k11 pedal has the correct amount of throw for the stock t/b tho eh.
as for the gearchange, they,re usually nice and tight, you need to check where your play/slack is first i guess

Back