This CEVA transportation place

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
Hahahahahahahahaha you went through CEVA gagahahahahhahahahahha

I personally conducted a covert surveillance job on that company and proved that they were driving customers vehicles without due car and also damaging vehicle. Burnouts and so fourth when unloading the vehicles. **** hit the fan big time upon submitting my findings to the insurance companies of vehicles damaged. Good luck with them. Don't know how they are still in business.

CMF_kovert.k11

» CMF Member
well i think this is basically a non-issue now, because it was Bluey that Grev was waiting on, and the car has arrived @ his place.. only thing that has eventuated between here and QLD is a bizarre wiper problem whereby the wipers won't switch off apparently - not sure if that's CEVA employee burnout/hoon related or not... lol... dunno if the entire company should be under scrutiny for the carry-ons of a handful of disrespectful, idiot employees... the bloke that picked the car up was professional and thorough in regards to logging vehicle details and inspecting the car prior to loading

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Yeah, Andrew chose that place, so blame him. haha

And yes, I will look at the fuse soon, if not then I need an auto-electrician to have a look at the wiper problem... sigh

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
yes Grev any slx will have intermittent wipers - also if you have the car... can you not check? the wiper stalk will have 4 settings (off, intermittent, Slow and Fast)

p.s just on the same issue, the intermittent wipers in my SLX only work intermittently! (sorry i know its lame but i fid that funny)

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Yeah, I checked and they do have those settings, and only one setting for the rear wipers, I checked the fuse too but since I have no idea what I'm doing, aside from the fact that I know the third from the bottom on the right hand side is for the front wipers... haha Also can't find anything in the engine bay, guess you know I'm not a mechanic! hah

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
If it's not raining, just remove the wiper arms? or pull the fuse if it's not shared with anything important? Or have the washer on too and pretend you are cleaning the windscreen the whole way? lol

CMF_Grev

» CMF Member
Tyrie WROTE:

"If it's not raining, just remove the wiper arms? or pull the fuse if it's not shared with anything important? Or have the washer on too and pretend you are cleaning the windscreen the whole way? lol
Genius! ahahah I LIKE TO BE CLEAN!

Back