hell ain't a bad place to be

CMF_mrh

» CMF Member
I have my Micra for a little over a year now. My flat mate owns one and I was impressed with the car so I went out and searched one for myself.

For the last 3-6 months my car has been consistantly on and off the road within this time. It has taken me to hell and back this car. Stress, sleepless nights, up to my neck in grease and oil. I am sure you understand how I was feeling.

In those few hellish months I have had to replace the motor (bearings went on me), the gearbox (oil leak so small it was not dectable until it was too late), my clutch snapped, yes snapped in two, ( its only a stock car but the clutch kit was faulty, not fun when you get the motor going only to breakdown from having no drive) and engine mounts.

Of course there has been a few more hick ups along the way, speedo probs just to name one. The motor has been taken out of the car so many times that I have lost count and now I have it all runniing smooth again.

I know that I have been taken to hell and back with this car but I can say that hell ain't a bad place to be. So I'm looking forward to many more happy driving with my newish Micra.

So thats for everyone who has helped me to get my car back on the road.
I love my Micra!
thanks again,
mrh

CMF_Toma

» CMF Member
Good to hear youre sticking with it! :D

Im in hell at the moment. A fuse blew inline on my stereo so now i have to take the whole darn thing out and get rid of the fuse. And in the meantime, NO MUSIC! :*(

Back