As customers, you always have the power..

cisco

» CMF Member
Just because you have a bad experience somewhere, take your business elsewhere. This way, in my case, Mitsubishi still got my business, and therefore money to make new awesome cars with in the future, but the loser lost out and the good guy won.

As posted on rcolt.com and ralliart.com.au:

<hr />

I collected my brand new R Colt from Alan Mance Mitsubishi on Monday night.

Mitchell was the salesman guy who looked after me.

The customer service experience was absolutely excellent every step of the way.

He matched the price I was asking them to do the car for, very good price, threw in some floor mats, never pushy or rude or trying to bother with hard sell crap. A very good listener, listens to what the customer has to say and what they want, rather than telling you what you want.

I live in Canberra, so I had to fly down to pick up my car after hours (6pm). The best thing that Mitchell did for me was to drive my car to the Airport, because the dealer had closed for the day, and he met me there at 6pm in the new car. Then I just had to drop him home because he lives not too far away. Then he ran me through the car at his place, and gave us a drink and was very hospitable.

I'm just impressed because its bloody hard to get service this helpful thesedays in Australia. Reminds me a lot of some time I spent in Japan when places would pick you up from the train station and make you a coffee and place a pair of slippers in front of you when you stepped into their office.

Keep up the top work Alan Mance Mitsubishi and Mitchell in particular.

They have some cars listed on carsales.com.au from time to time, and sometimes it says they can fly you to Melbourne to pick the car up.. So definitely give them a call. The only reason I ended up doing this was because the dealer in Canberra was very rude and thought I was a time waster just trying to scab a test drive even though I had money ready to go and knew exactly what I wanted. Another classic case of someone pushy not listening to the customer and thinking his time is too valuable. The result is that customers like me will take our business elsewhere, even to another state.

CMF_Family Hack

» CMF Member
Spot on Cisco.Funny I have just bought 3 new Mitsibushi Tritons for work vehicles.Why Tritons? Looked at Nissan, Toyota, Rodeo, Mazda.Deal was no trade some extras such as another rear leaf spring, rear suspension air bags etc. Overall all would do the job and all around same price. The Mitsubishi dealer could not do enough without being intrusive, knew his vehicles etc. Told us to take one away for a couple of days to test drive etc.
Because of his customer service he got the deal.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
We're going back to our last dealer because of the excellent service they provide. You don't get too many fleet sales managers who drive out in a nice newish demo car (which we have for the whole day) to pick up your patrol for servicing and then bring it back that evening. For people who know brisbane, he drives from Bundamba (Ipswich) to Alexandra Hills (near cleveland, the bayside). One hell of a drive in morning and afternoon traffic.

I can't say I'm overly suprised at most mitsubishi dealers trying to do customers a good deal. They're not having an awful lot of sucess with any of their mass produced models at the moment.

Where are the pictures of the colt cisco. We're waiting.

Back