thieving low lifes - 3 times BAD LUCK

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Ok,this year is NOT the best for me,

FIRST INCIDENT
First i had my car crash in the Micra,ending up on ruining the front end of my car,gonna cost me 200 quid to have the badboy bonnet and bumper repaired. (luckily i had standard parts to put back on.

SECOND INCIDENT
Woke up Christmas day,looked outside at my car and noticed it was completely wrapped in yellow tape.Got outside and someone (or group of people) had tied Yellow Gas tape (simular to police warning tape) to my alloy and wrapped the WHOLE car in it.Luckily it wasnt sticky so getting it off was reasonably easy.

THIRD INCIDENT
Went round a friends house last night,left their house and walked over to the car and got in as normal.Looked and noticed my Glove Box was open,then realised my CD Player/Headunit had been removed.Looked behind me and the rear left passenger window had been smashed.

So i am NOT in a good mood at the moment,sorry dont mean to bring it to the forum but thought i'd share my string of VERY VERY bad luck (all within 2 months :()

Mate know how you feel, had mine broken into not too long ago. It's the problem of having a nice looking car, people want what you've got and don't care how they go about getting it!!!

Sorry to hear it mate. I'd call the police, they are useless but best report it!!

man i know where your coming from, pikey scum (i know because i caught them on video) broke in and took a 800 quid titanium gtr exhaust, my alloys and my brothers two front allows which were off at the time. This was taken from my brother yard at the back of the garage.

worst bit is that in they did it at 8am, 1 hr before he opens and that in the day they normal come and beg for scrap metal ****** get a job.

First instinct was to just get home (didnt wanna hang around the area anyway) Got home rung the police,they came within 20 mins (this is about 1:45am this morning) and took down all the details etc.Said there were gonna send someone from CSI in the morning to check for finger prints etc

CSI came this morning,checked 2 items in my car for fingerprints came back negative :( There were some gloves in the passenger footwell,but couldnt remember if they were mine or not.They took them to do some tests and then they went.

Friend of the family can put a new window in,just need to get another window from the scrappy.

theres some scum around isnt there? i mean what is the point in wrapping tape round a car its stupid, like people who smash windows for the sake of it. Someone clamped my car and i hit the roof I think if anyone damaged it I would explode. Luckily I have a garage for my car, if it was outside I think Id set up CCTV to catch them on video then Id be justified in having their legs broken.

Well found out the people who done the tape were 2 'friends' of mine.They done it as an xmas prank but told them my neighbours have CCTV evidence and reported to the police.They're not cackin themselves cos they've been caught.But its all a white lie cos my neighbours DONT have CCTV.Lets just say the taste of revenge is ever so sweet :p

bad luck man, not good...bloody theives.

im suprised they even bothered checking to be honest...coppers didnt do a thing, when my bros and his grilfirends car got broken into...

because my brother couldnt say if they were inside the car or not (door was on first latch), copper said there was no point in investigsting any further.

and for his girlfriends when they finally came to finger print it, the next day (after it was shifted -- so they couldnt come back for another go)...they said the morning dew would make it difficult to check (obviously -- so why come first thing in the morning???) and then just left and have never came back / contacted her again.

and they wonder why theres so much crime in this country.

sorry about that, it kinda turned into my own little rant lol.

i think it must be something with the coppers up here solarice, my bf was stayin in a caravan and someone attacked it with an axe and it took them 45 minutes to arrive because they didnt know which force should go with it being near the command borders... slightly off topic sorry.

Thats real bad luck mate, if its any concellation (sp) my mates fiesta had ALL his windows smashed in on holiday last summer (bar the triangular ones in the rear doors :), he only has a fiesta ghia r reg no mods! They took mates sat nav (which is his fault for leaving it in, silly boy).

The moral of the story, get a kick ass alarm with shock sensors and everything.

Sorry again to hear it.

i had some tape wrapped around my car the other day. was police tape with the word "IDIOT" on it,

my brother did it and broke my grille in the proccess...

and someone decided to back into my car at the lights and put a whole in my smoothed Super S bumper with a tow bar.... and i was too busy worying about my bumper i forgot to get the details... DOH!!!

Dad went and got another window from scrappy and him and his mate fitted it today,so at least i'm back on the road now :)

Still need to catch the scum who broke in

Bummer about the break in mate. Must be devistating. Get an alarm any old cheap one off ebay with a shock sensor would do. was your glove box locked & forced open?

Don't leave anything in the car to tempt thieves. Take everything out of your car and leave your glovebox open.

If they see a headunit removed or sat nav holder/sucker rings. Then 90% of the time they're in the glove box so they break in to check.

i havent got anything in my car appart from my drivers seat...steering wheel....and 3 weeks worth of lunchtime tesco's bags..lol

This country is a mess. It's a sad sign of the times, that you have to worry about what you can keep in your car, because some jealous chav or druggie wants to ruin your pride & joy, and nick stuff to pay for there fix.

I really recommend getting an alarm. mine goes off if rocked a bit, and does a different tone if the doors been opened. immobiliser included too.

lol there's not much to nick in my car at the moment! it doesn't even have any seats

I feel bad for you, not quite in the same price league but my wing mirror got smashed last night Grrr (deliberately).

Don't worry though, your not doing to badly, if you had my bad luck you'd have had a motorbike accident and broken both your legs, foot, wrist, finger and been in a wheelchair for 3 months!

Back