The troubles of driving an electric vehicle

Thought you guys would find this funny. I was stuck behind this fellow and his dog for a few minutes. EV's are so quiet.
ef4bcd1fe5672a0a3cd5d58cf7f4f348.jpg

It would be nice if horn sounds had two setting, one more of a "ahem, cough, excuse me", the other not so polite. So anyway, how do you fine the Leaf? Pretty quick, I'd imagine, how about the range?

It's happened a couple of times now, makes me chuckle. It's actually an env200 but it's the same running gear as the leaf. Just a work van for getting around site. It's still rather quick and easy to light up the wheels, acceleration drops off at about 50. Heaps of fun, couldn't really say how it does for range. It only does short trips and gets charged weekly.

It would be nice if horn sounds had two setting, one more of a "ahem, cough, excuse me", the other not so polite. So anyway, how do you fine the Leaf? Pretty quick, I'd imagine, how about the range?

I would have 42 cowbells that Alice could never multiply too, then the rainbow charging port, the yellow submarine, Life, and 42 EV hitchhikers the Universe and Everything. :rolleyes:

Yes, I see......anyway...The env2000 sounds a hoot, charging once a week is kinda impressive. There was the story of a lad in an original Mini with truck horns fitted, driving around the Alps, a loud toot before turning a corner ensured any oncoming cars were well tucked into the side when he reached them.

A nice pair of air horns have a very amusing effect on dawdling pedestrians:D (does wonders for the business of the local steam laundry ;))

Back