The old car's still got it.

CMF_M5

» CMF Member
Thats fantastic Mychael, I am convinced the green ones go better ;) I remember reading on my original sales brochure the 600 km claim on a little 40 odd litre tank and said, naaah, but there it is!

Henry

CMF_qwerty132

» CMF Member
yer 350 or so here too..

Just wondering of the people that get 500km, How many of you have either powersteering, air con or both???

qwerty

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
I got 443kms to 27L on the first tank of fuel in my recently acquired Micra, which is about 6.1L/100k, and the most recent half tank I got 5.8L/100km. No PS or AC. 250,000 on the odometer.

I don't know what you guys must be doing to get such poor fuel consumption. Perhaps it would help if you quoted values in L/100km or something to more accurately compare.

CMF_1300cc

» CMF Member
i measure my consumption by doing a full tank....set your trip meter to zero.....drive you car for a week or 2, depends on much you do in a week, and wait till your tank is near empty....fill the tank to full again...record how many litres you have put....divied it by how many ks you've travelled then multifpy it by 100.....= litres per 100km.

chargeR you're spot on....

Back