The new project.....

well, i've gotten the ****s with my daily driver (daihatsu applause) so i've bought another micra to use as a daily. i'll do a few basic mods to her, but nothing as full on as my red car. this car will probably see the track before the red one! :( first things first but... gotta clean her up, rip all the useless **** out of her, and start fresh...number one on the list, PANELSHOP! colour coding etc

seat rails arent cheap, close to $400 for the pair, but.. designed for the car etc.. trying to decide what to put in this car.. i like the bride euro II ... look nice ... gotta chill out a bit but.. i've spent more on mods so far then the car is worth.. and i've only had it for 2 days!

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Geez the bride recliner i liked was about the same price! Where do you order the seats from? Will you get a better deal if you order me one to?

Yes only 2 days,your abit of a nutcase mate.

well.. i thought i'd do a bit of an update.. i've finally gotten most of the stuff back from painting... except the nismo rear wing and front bumper bar, which i'll be getting painted along with a few other bits in a couple of weeks time.. but atleast the car is driveable again.... stage one of the performance mods is now completed... a decent exhaust system, which now consists of impul and nismo,... impul stainless extractors into a nismo weldina system.. i'll take some photos over the weekend and post em up... so... so far the list of mods that are worth mentioning look something like this:

impul extractors + nismo system
pulsar calipers + slotted rotors
f+r whiteline sway bars
whiteline panhard rod
whiteline anti-lift kit
march bubble lights
crystal black headlights
ken-heart eyelids
super s rear bar
super s sII dash cluster
16x6.5 wheels
momo race 320mm s/wheel

mods still yet to be fitted:
custom intake plenum
sr20 throttle body
z32 afm
emanage blue
sard fuel reg
apexi power flow pod filter
gab coilovers
super s front bar
nismo rear wing
ga15 injectors
arc titanium gearknob :D

hope's and dreams section:
bride euro II seats
5% tint
jun flywheel / nismo clutch
some kind of phsyco cam selection... 264in/272ex?
defi gauges

really keen section:
rb26dettt
t88 turbo
3.8 stroker kit, etc :)

CMF_sodaniel

» CMF Member
You're seriously one Micra nut!

On one side you have a custom made turbo project, the other an N/A screamer project with a $250 gear knob, and everything in between! Oh no my N/A is going to be surpassed soon:(

Snoopy WROTE:

"any update pics?

not as yet mate.. still bolting bits and pieces back on that i've got painted. maybe tomorow.. still got to get a new dash aswell....

sodaniel WROTE:

"You're seriously one Micra nut!<BR><BR>On one side you have a custom made turbo project, the other an N/A screamer project with a $250 gear knob, and everything in between! Oh no my N/A is going to be surpassed soon:(

you gotta have a good knob mate :)

Nissanmania WROTE:

"I like that about you Turbo - you're completely mad (about modding your Micras)! I'd like to see your Rays Gram Lights on the Micra. What size are you getting?

thanks... i think ?~ :) getting 15's... will be wrapping them in toyo r888's. i've also got another set of ****in sick coilovers coming, alot of money, but that's all i'm saying at the moment...

deNs WROTE:

"What's the top of those intake plenum's from? Look like bigport 4A-GE ones almost :p<BR><BR>---dens

i cooouuuld tell you.. but its taken me friggin ages to figure out what the hell to use (mullholland do the same thing) and as i'm gonna try and make these to sell.. it'd kinda be workin against me if i advertise what it is.. to answer your question, no, its not a 4age plenum.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

"deNs WROTE:

"What's the top of those intake plenum's from? Look like bigport 4A-GE ones almost :p

---dens"</div>

i cooouuuld tell you.. but its taken me friggin ages to figure out what the hell to use (mullholland do the same thing) and as i'm gonna try and make these to sell.. it'd kinda be workin against me if i advertise what it is.. to answer your question, no, its not a 4age plenum.

Where's the love? haha... that's cool. i'll just have to look around and try and find out for myself.

---dens

sportsclassic WROTE:

"hey turbo, if you have not got the porting tool yet i found a place in QLD called Parker racing Components ph (07)4122 1636. They make 6" alloy porting tolls in three different styles.

awesome! thanks!
deNs WROTE:

"turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:<BR><BR>"
deNs WROTE:<BR><BR><BR><BR>"What's the top of those intake plenum's from? Look like bigport 4A-GE ones almost :p<BR><BR>---dens"</DIV><BR><BR><BR><BR>i cooouuuld tell you.. but its taken me friggin ages to figure out what the hell to use (mullholland do the same thing) and as i'm gonna try and make these to sell.. it'd kinda be workin against me if i advertise what it is.. to answer your question, no, its not a 4age plenum."</DIV><BR><BR>Where's the love? haha... that's cool. i'll just have to look around and try and find out for myself.<BR><BR>---dens

shhhhh! :D... if i do go and make these, it'll be for a price that will almost be pointless doing it yourself, will be made bolt on for sr20 throttle body.. mullholland charge 80000Y if i remember correctly.. which by the time you get it here, would owe you over a grand if your lucky.. rip of :D

thanks for all the comments.. hoping to organise a cruise soon so we can all meet up.. hopefully more then 1 person will make it out :)

sportsclassic WROTE:

"hey turbo, where did you get your impul extractors from,and how much? i have air con thats why i am going to the impul system.

got them of gtrholic.. he went turbo, so these were no longer being used. i think nissanmania got his from nengun or perfectrun?... i THINK.. new they're around 1500, as you probably know, this car had the hurricane's on it before,,.. even though i think the hurricane extractors give you slightly more topend, the way the power comes on with the impuls is definately worth the trade off, heaps more midrange-usable power, you don't have to ring the neck out of it so much anymore.

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
turbo march-rolling shell WROTE:

system."</DIV><BR><BR>got them of gtrholic.. he went turbo, so these were no longer being used. i think nissanmania got his from nengun or perfectrun?... i THINK.. new they're around 1500, as you probably know, this car had the hurricane's on it before,,.. even though i think the hurricane extractors give you slightly more topend, the way the power comes on with the impuls is definately worth the trade off, heaps more midrange-usable power, you don't have to ring the neck out of it so much anymore.

thanks for the info, yeh the impuls being stainless look great as well. the let down on the hurricanes is there poor quality paint they use, if i ever buy another set i will get them hpc coated.

Back