• This is an archive of the old Blogs system from the previous software. If you would like your blog entries moving/merging into the relevant forum/thread, please PM James. These blogs are READ ONLY. Replies CANNOT be made.

Project Beastie

brueyh1976;493244 said:
I've got a 52 reg K11-E 1.0S in starburst silver that I've had from new (you could say that she is one of the last K11's). I call her the Beastie. She's just done 80,000 miles. I'm being given a year old Astra diesel estate soon by a friend of Dad's (long story, will relate it in another entry).

I will be keeping the Beastie. To be honest she "owes" me nothing and if anything I "owe" her, towards the end of last week I drew up a job list to give her some much needed TLC and to get her back to her best;

1. Clutch Release Valve (new clutch)
2. Drivers Seat – Reupholster & Repair as necessary
3. Bonnet Release (can't lift the bonnet)
4. Spring in Gearlever (broken)
5. Parcel Shelf - new
6. O/S Front Wing (small ding in current one near crease in the wing)
7. Official Micra S Wheel Trims x 4 (keep for best – current one’s to stay with the car)
8. New Mats (front & rear, rubber)
9. New Radio/CD
10. 4 x Avon ZV-3 tyres (165-60-R14)

I did post this in the forum but have decided to blog about it instead.

Most of this will be done via my local Nissan dealer, WestWay Nissan. I've been going there from the word go and have got to know the guys there. So I know that I can count on them for advice. Any advice from you lot would be welcome.

First job is to MOT and tax the Beastie at the end of November :)

Back