the new motor ;)

Lol, I keep thinking its mine now when I see pics of it haha. Looks quite kool though, the kit looks nice. :) Quite different to any others I've seen too, should be kool when its done for JAE. :D

Lol, beat me to it. :p Hehe, everyone will think that it is mine at JAE probably hehe. :p Although will be quite different when its done. :D

walked past it to go to waynes house yest and had to take a second look..... geez man u dont waste no time!!! but it is looking v nice indeed!!! and by the sounds of ur plans it will b lookin well nice by JAE.
i got some pics on my digi cam but my comp at home down at the mo so dunno wen will get them up

well got tyhe tints added and a bit of ice put in for now aswell whilst awaiting jamies car to dry etc

so starting to look a tad nicer :)

well i know whats goin on with it but as ime sworn to sceery i cant tell you all but its gona be rarther good ime asuming this is the k10 we where talking about the other day

its not just a quote but a reality

yep just you get it up hear so i can get started

dont worie m8 ive got time for both of your cars as soon as 1 of you brings me a car to work on ile start so please please get em up hear soon

Back