The NEW car! I trust you approve? :D

IMO it is *exteremly* stupid going sideways on the roads. With other users, people and kerbs around. I put the 200 sideways once, by accident. It's not fun.

A proper organised drift day at a track/airfield/whatever is a total different story.

IMO it is *exteremly* stupid going sideways on the roads. With other users, people and kerbs around. I put the 200 sideways once, by accident. It's not fun.

A proper organised drift day at a track/airfield/whatever is a total different story.

Speak for yourself!

IMO finding a deserted corner in the middle of the countryside and practising getting it sideways at 1AM is pretty safe. Unlike hurtling through a city centre which is obviously not.

Anyways i'd hold your horses, I've just had some pretty bad news, the ways things are going i'm gonna have enough trouble staying afloat till the end of the month, let alone afford the car unless I can think of something... There goes my deposit :(.

Ah that looks it's in great condition, good find I want one, lol. But I do love his signature, lol.

TFR_birdy.jpg

Speak for yourself!

IMO finding a deserted corner in the middle of the countryside and practising getting it sideways at 1AM is pretty safe. Unlike hurtling through a city centre which is obviously not.

Anyways i'd hold your horses, I've just had some pretty bad news, the ways things are going i'm gonna have enough trouble staying afloat till the end of the month, let alone afford the car unless I can think of something... There goes my deposit :(.

get it and just dont run it mate,

dont lose the chance to get it

I've got to be objective... I want that car... LOTS, but is it worth getting into serious financial trouble over... no.

I got some news this morning and because of that I can't buy this car... I'll probably have to sell my motorbike as well, but I'll bounce back and go for if not this something similar in 3-4 months or so.

Its never worth putting things on the line for the sake of a car, finanically. Your doing the best thing :)

That's what I keep telling me self. :S
Still want it!

Think now the Rallye is in tip top condition i'm gonna sell it before I add more miles, sell the motorbike... Get a cheap (500 or less!) winter hack, preferably diesel; finish restoring my boat the cars keep distracting me from that.... And in spring... get a beast!

Back