The Mobile Mayhem Crew In Darwin.....

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
no tis in an industrial area.... Maybe your to old. But the skids were wicked.....

You mght have just missed it. Were in Darwin remember there is **** all around for miles.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
haha that second ones pretty funny... all these v8's on the track then a micra comes outa no where!! haha whats the white small car.... looks like a golf or something.. looks as if its pinning it!!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
think it was a turbo starlet. He was quick but funny when he tried to up the boost the dumb ****. Blew a rod through the side of the engine. Wooop wont be doing that again. The poor little Micra was bog stock then was so sad. poor little thing. Still kept away form others through the corners. But the straight hmmm not so good.

The worst thing bout Hidden Valley it has one of the longest straights in australia maybe even the longest at 1.2 klm. Micra has no chance.

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
yeah i was watching that.... its a pretty straight track... for a micra seeing as you cant get the speed you need a realy windy track that the short wheelbase and low centre of gravity become your best friend!! like maybe even a go-cart track!! hahah

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah i know. But a turbo will fix that. I am keeping up with alot of the other turbo 4's around but then we hit the straight they pass and i catch through the corners and then the pull away on the straight. Hmmm will post vids soon of this track day coming up

Back