Mobile Phones

missed this thread due to my inability and incapacity to read several pages of nonsense but since i cant sleep i did anyway. Heres my input: your all nuts!

I have had a long history of phones and due to my tendancy to molest my phone when im on the lash ive also had a number of accidents with phones. The Samsung range are by far the best make in my eyes. Ive flirted with nokia which i didnt mind but generally just preffered the samsung, the sony erikksons gave me nightmares and dont get me started on the motorola's!

Ive had the d600 for the past yr and unfortunatly Friday night finally seen the end of it. IT had survived many accidents including a drop down the toilet (complete with poo), numerous drops from a height, many drunken throwing it at people stunts but sadly on Friday night i dropped it on the dancefloor in digital and some raging hippy stood on it, needless to say i threw the hippy on the floor and stood on his head but nevertheless my poor phone had had it. For now i am using a nokia and sometimes i dont feel like waking up in the morning because thats how bad it is, i considered OD on paracetamol yesterday seriously! I cant wait to get my loan so i can get another samsung, more than likely the d900 but possibly just a d600 again

RIP Mowbly...gone but never forgotten November 05 - August 06

:(

Back