The MicRat

Thought I'd put something up.
3.PNG
home built retro roof rack. lowered by 40mm.
IMAG0195.jpg
GOPR0072_1447604615333_high.JPG
as you can see I've done a few things to the interior. trying to make it as crazy and ratty as possible.anyone got any suggestions?

Last edited:
Get a hat that fits first...LOL. only joking:p strip some paint off in various places so that it rusts up.
Odd coloured wheels, a few dents.....you get the idea.

Loving the interior, I think some banded steels would do well. More rust needed, that paint is too clean for a rat build. Maybe putting things on the roof rack?

I could find you some Micras from RatLook if you wanted, I watch most of them, what about ghetto bonnet scoop, I saw something about removing the rear bumper on Micras can look okay, but not so sure on the legal side:oops:

Thanks.I've had a look around. Don't want to go as "rat" as some of the ones I've seen. Not too into the hazard tape and all that.Like to see one without a bumper tho?

I'll get you a photo this weekend, since mines coming off to fix the number plate lights :oops:
I just went into the forum to have a look for some pictures but the damned things filled with spam advertising kitchen cabinets..:confused:
Here's one of my personal favourites
20150510_140555_zpszxlb2lsp.jpg

looks good! i reckon drop her quite a bit more, and rough up the paint as has been said:p maybe something like a wooden pallet on the roof rack?:D absolutely loving the seat covers by the way:rolleyes:

Thanks man. Would love to drop it... Don't really want to spend £700 on coils tho haha and I don't know enough to mod corsa ones... Yer I've started collecting stuff for the rack.. Just need to get it on there.

Seat covers are inspired!
Not so sure on running without headrests though if you've ever been rear-ended you'll probably know what I mean.

Get some 4x100 to 5x205 adaptors made and run wide 5 beetle steels, with big hubcaps.

Or find some steel hubcaps (start with morris minor for the embossed m) that fit over base spec wheel centres glue them on and run on the oem wheels with mg midget trim rings.

Hey! Good luck with your project. So far looking good. I was wondering how did you attached the roof rack? Any detailed pics?

Back