Trying to narrow down the source of a parasitic load K11 52plate 1.4P

Hello Everybody, I have searched around for any more clues to my issue but can't find anything definitive.
I have a 250mA parasitic load on fuse 24 in the drivers fuse panel via the 80Abattery Fuse in engine bay, this is supposed to be either, Room light, central locking signal control(blipper), constant feed to the (original) Nats CD Radio, Instruments and some stuff not fitted.
So it's a Battery feed which when I leave fuse 24 out will not drain the battery in less than a week. So at least I don't have to swap lead blocks if not used for a week anymore.
My question is which do I try disconnecting first? and where TF is this CL control box?? I have found the Actuator CL box and that is not involved, directly anyway, at the moment I can use the key for all door central unlocking but buttons on key are not working with fuse out obviously.
I suspect Radio/interior lights for some reason, the blippers will work if I program them in but no use at the moment with fuse being out and they seem to lose program quite quickly.
Haynes diagram seems lacking in some respects and I just can't find an exact elec drawing yet.
Would be nice to get this sorted as the little beaut doesn't miss a beat otherwise!
Any help advice or info much appreciated.

Hi have you tried with the radio removed.
What's the loom like and do you have any aftermarket or odd wires that have been added afterward.
You want to be seeing around 50 to 85mA.

I don't have a k11 so could not tell you where the CL control box would be.
Check grounds and look for any of that bluish green to the wires.
This may help narrow down the search.

So I checked out the interior (ROOM) lights and they checked out fine, the radio connections are handily hanging low above the Airbag module behind the plate below the ashtray. Haynes says yellow is connected to interior lights, so tried disconnecting that and 250mA still there,I guess this is a feed to the radio backlight? Anyway,
Red appears to be the permanent feed for the radio which checks with the fuse removal wiping the stored frequencies.
Taken red out and now the P load is gone. No radio though as it seems you need the permanent AND switched +ve to use the radio, unless this is a NATS thing and the red wire is really for the NATS supply and keeps the stored radio stations also? NATS wire is supposed to be on the other (speaker plug) so that's still connected
Suppose I will have to put a switch in AND remember to switch it off after use. mmm
Should have the key buttons back now though, will try re-programming later with the six keystroke-quick button shuffle, found on here, thanks for that and pointing out the 7000 pages Elec drawing are found at the end for this model on that great manual above by jthamman,
Good shout Sparky 2018 you were right !
Hope this helps someone somewhere.
many thanks all!

Back