What has changed on the facelift versions of the K11 Micra compared to the pre-facelift K11?

I want to buy a K11 Micra in the future mainly because my dad had one as his first car and he never stops talking about how good it was and because they're gaining more popularity. I want to buy a pre-facelift version but they're rare to find and FB Marketplace and eBay is filled with 1st or 2nd facelifts. I'm considering doing a preface swap onto a facelift when I get one. All I want to know what has changed between them

Hi
The dash layout was slightly different.
A different bonnet/grill/headlights.
The only version ULEZ compliant as far as I know is the k11 facelift 1.0l manual with coil packs currently (Check required) if this is of any concern to you.

Hi
The dash layout was slightly different.
A different bonnet/grill/headlights.
The only version ULEZ compliant as far as I know is the k11 facelift 1.0l manual with coil packs currently (Check required) if this is of any concern to you.
Do the facelift versions come with ABS? And what model comes with a tachometer (just to save myself some hassle)

Do the facelift versions come with ABS? And what model comes with a tachometer (just to save myself some hassle)
Non sunroof Inspiration has a tacho, the sunroof version doesn't. There are other versions with, Si I think but don't know the ins and outs of others.

Back