The Low Down!

micramac

Deactivated Account
Here is the crack. I have just inherited a 3door Manual Nissan Micra 1.0 Vibe P Reg of my grandad. I promised him i would do it up boy racer style and he has sadly passed away (I think that's a 1996 - MK11??) 40.000 miles. Good nick. (I dont know loads aboot cars)
I have passed my theory and am nearly ready for my test. I have jst had my 19th birthday and got a bit of cash (All for the Micra)
Where should i start? I was thinking:
+ Alloys (14s or 15s)
+ Window Tints
+ 2 Front door speakers (not parcel shelf - cant be arsed for them)
+ Bad boy exhaust (Not a ####y clip-on, i want the real deal)
+ Front and Back lights
+ 1 bucket seat lol just for the driver (not doig the whole car for my mates to get tab burns in)
+ Front and back bodykit (not bothered aboot side skirts and bonnet, that can happen later)

that is not my order, just what came into my head first
anyone like to make a order for me to follow? cheapest first! would be very appriciated :grinning:

hope to here from someone soon :k11yellow

I remember losing my grandad, horrible feeling.

15s look good on a K11, you can pick plenty up on ebay, same alloys size as corsas, so plenty of alloys to choose from.

Everyone here can help you find the right things in the right places.

cheerz ollie

my micra is gold so im thinking black alloys with blacked out windows and lowerd would look good

im pure buzzing i fund this website. jst the people a needed 2 get ma project goin :grinning:

cheers. a was finkin boot alloys and windows tints ect. lil bits first before i rip the bumpers off. thanks anyway mike

(Y)

I would start with the alloys and Exhaust give it a nice sound and a slightly modded look, if its not coulour coded why not get that done or remove bump strips.

:grinning:

Nick

also i found that painting the head lights black made a big difference to the look of my car also as nick said remove the bumper strips

and you cant forget the famous KandN filter :D

cheers lads. well i dont need to know much aboot the alloys coz u just need to buy them of ebay. some people sell proper nissan micra alloys. is all i need to know about the alloys that they are 15" and 4x100? they will fit?
and what about the exhaust? what would youz recomend? not just a chip on, i dont know what it is called but i want the full piece under the car :confused:

what is the size of the speakers i need to put into the frot doors of my 3door 1996 nissan micra vibe?

well i will have a body kit up for sale as soon as i get some standard facelift bumpers but is yours a facelift or a pre facelift and do you want the whole manifold decat center section and back box or just from the cat back get some pics up and we can give you more ideas also try and not use text talk

Back