The k10 series cylinder heads.

daveeeeee

Ex. Club Member
just having a read through the 'engine strengh' thread and can anyone clarify this, its been floating around the forum for ages that the ss head has bigger ports which is not true however in this thread amy posted

"the face of the ports are around the same size, all the manifolds I have seen have the same sized ports, so there would be no gain in enlarging this area, however the port down through the throat and into the bowl is larger. i'm really curious to find out more about this as i'm sure that Nissan would have made these changes for a reason."

can anyone confirm this just think it would be usefull to clarify the exact differences between the k10 heads.

hi not been on here for ages
the 18b head on the eec engine has straightish inlet ports apposed to the earlyer 31b head which the valva's are around a corner
the 18b head performs better then the 31b at high rev with a better inlet and carb setup....

hi not been on here for ages
the 18b head on the eec engine has straightish inlet ports apposed to the earlyer 31b head which the valva's are around a corner
the 18b head performs better then the 31b at high rev with a better inlet and carb setup....
Hi can anyone tell me where i find the head number (type) on my 1.2 k10

Back