The daily repair thread :D

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
I know I'm already building a beast of a thing on my other thread, but every now and then your daily ****-box deserves to be pampered. Whilst it's not much work, I decided to post about it because it'll keep me motivated to get it done.

Here are some pictures of the poor thing that's getting a quick make over.

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
As you can see it's pretty banged up. But beneath that ugliness, there's a lot of fun. The full whiteline range of parts, blue superlow springs, 2.5" straight thru zorst, hurricane headers.

Now on with the love to be given!

Chuckles is parting with his ready to paint condition hatch tomorrow.
I've got a spare, nicer looking rear bumper sitting around, ready to paint.
ronnielow, thank you in advance for the tail lights :D
A good friend of mine is in the tinting business and owes me a fair amount of cash, free tint job :D
New rubber went on the wheels two days ago, has made a world of difference.
New windscreen going in this friday (big crack in the corner, courtesy of rock with wings)
I figure I'll just color code the door handles as well, as I have picked up 3L of HotHouse Green in 2pac plus the other **** needed for painting. Will try out a matching middle console paint job if there is enough paint left over.

The whole painting process should be done this weekend, ready to drive mid next week.

Also the engine bay is getting a little love (because it's also super major service time).

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
There's a fair bit of **** to do, but hopefully I won't be off the road for more than a couple days.

Shocks,
pads,
fuel pump,
boss kit w/ wheel,
mulholland cams,
engine mounts (any tips on how to remove and repress these?),
short shifter,
timing chain kit,
I have shims in a box(can someone explain if they are necessary because of the sharper cams?),
fuel filter,
oil filter,
fluid changes,
gasket kit,
spark plugs,
sr20tb w/ adaptor plate,
pre modified fuel rail (I believe to be sr20, will post another larger pic, can someone gimme the lowdown on it?)
rb25 afm,
some injectors that fit the above fuel rail (will post pics for confirmation),
belts,

Still getting my hands on a piggy back system, perhaps e-manage blue (someone selling?)

Besides that, I will make the intake piping as I need to w/ pod filter (could someone please explain to me if it matters how close I place the afm to the tb?

Also If anyone is experienced in 'tuning' with greddy piggybacks in south east brisbane and willing to help, pm me :D

CMF_Doom

» CMF Member
I have a brand new in box emanage blue and nissan cable, SR20 fuel rail with injectors that had been modified to suit CG13 (ex white night & sikk11), R33 fuel pump.
All for sale, sms me.

Back