Thats not fair!............

When I was t-boned at 60 by a saxo my micra was just about drivable :D ..... the saxo engine sat about 5ft from the engine bay :L x

I was upset when they blew up a Sierra on Top Gear because I was area rep for the Ford Sierra Owners Club at the time. That was probably the last time I watched it.

The Tiger was too complex mechanically to be a decent Battle Tank: The Sherman was a decent Medium tank, let down by a poor gun and running on 100 octane PETROL, so one hit and they brewed up like a barbecue on a summer day! The T-34 had sloped armour and the same engine as they put in a lot of their trucks, so was a better field tank. It was also much easier to build than the Tiger. I think for every Tiger built the USSR built 50 T-34's!

Bit of a difference in gun size, plus the tiger was a dedicated tank destroyer.

Tiger as an MBT? wasn't a tank destroyer iirc

Jagdpanther was the tank destroy of choice.

Having said that the Sherman Firefly could give the tigers a run for their money

MAUS only 2 were ever built and they were too heavy to be moved, guns ended up being used as costal defense guns :p

maus_norm.jpg

Maus! Oh, those Germans with their ironic tank names!

Look at the flat side on that thing! No wonder they got their backsides handed to them by the Ruskies...defence was not their strongpoint...
Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using mad avian skills...

You got to be needing help if you haven't realized how these Christian terrorist depopulate you every few decades.like Hitler was Christian right? wrong?

r rage the help center

Back