Thank you Titch!

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Just a little threat to say thanks to titch for the help he gave me today! Even though he was extrememly hungover we managed to get my throttle body swapped with a perfectly working one and got my rear shocks put on aswell. What a laugh that was eh little lad :p The guy has some strenght for being 3ft tall i tell y'all

Anyway mate big thanks! and thanks for not spewing on my engine or in my car lol

Daz :alien:

chie said:
titch hungover.... i dont know a morning i havent seen him lol

True - true! Funniest thing was last night trying to speak to Arnold! Took atleast three attempts to type!!

Nah - was glad to help out today man, we took some pics, and will get a guide created asap. Will get the front ones on to :)

Titch :kungfu:

Titch said:
True - true! Funniest thing was last night trying to speak to Arnold! Took atleast three attempts to type!!

Titch :kungfu:

Yes all one word of it i might add!!

[00:55:59] www.alanarno: Hey ####head :p
[00:56:07] Titch - Need: oi!
[00:56:13] Titch - Need: lol - trie
[00:56:16] Titch - Need: *triue
[00:56:19] Titch - Need: *true!

:laugh: :laugh:

well after fitting my new shocks the car handles far better! but... the noise is still there :( spoken to the head mechanic at work and he said it could be an axle bush or anti roll bar so im gonna stick it up on the ramp at work on monday and see if i have any joy in finding where the clunk is coming from!

K10Daz said:
but... the noise is still there :( spoken to the head mechanic at work and he said it could be an axle bush or anti roll bar so im gonna stick it up on the ramp at work on monday and see if i have any joy in finding where the clunk is coming from!

whats the noise, is it metal on metal sound? when did you last have your antiroll bar links checked/replaced. get under the back of the car and shake the antiroll bar see whether you can simulate the "clunk" try side to side and up and down. then try giving it a thud with your palm upwards. if it is this then they are about £18 to replace. easy job really

dave

brilliant dave cheers! Im gettin it checked out tomorrow at work so ill let y'all know wat it is! It sounds like a fridges motor when you tilt it on its back and move it about if that makes sense!

Daz

well i got it checked over at work and everything is sound, nothing to be seen so i dont know where the noise is coming from!

Where are the pics titch?

Back