Non Start From Cold

E

eddeals

Hi All found the website in an effort to try and find an answer to my poor little Micra's problem. I cannot believe what some of you have done to your Micras. I am the proud owner of a completely untouced 96 Micra K11 1.3 SR which I was lucky enough to originally order from the factory in Cypress Green with PAS & ABS as a demo while I worked a Nissan Dealership, my last job in the motor trade. 2years ago I saw it for sale and as I needed a car to run around in I bought there and then, unfortunately the little old lady who had had it after me had managed to put as many scratches as miles on it. It's behaved perfectly for the last 2 years until the last couple of weeks, I go out to it and it just will not start, its as tho there is no spark, starter motor spins around, fuel pump is going but it just will not go, seems to be a spark there when checked by the recovery man. Its been to my local garage, non nissan, and behaves for him every single time, it has had a service while it was there and the only thing he did find was the Oxygen sensor was a bit lazy which we know is not the problem but while it was there its been replaced.

Any ideas???
:k11green:

Back