tablet speedo

hey just wondering if anyone has used a tablet and obd2 reader instead of the speedo as an easy way to get more info I.e rpm on there micra

Hi craiG_jdm
I got one of these off ebay ( and an adapter ) so I could use my Sony Xperia Z ultra ( technically a "phablet" ) you just need to buy the Ni$$an app for your device and off you go. Much more detailed info than the cluster
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hi craiG_jdm
I got one of these off ebay ( and an adapter ) so I could use my Sony Xperia Z ultra ( technically a "phablet" ) you just need to buy the Ni$$an app for your device and off you go. Much more detailed info than the clusterView attachment 50381View attachment 50382
Dear Yorkiesteve

I bought the same Nissan consult 14 like yours
I plug it to my odb slot and to my laptop and nothing.
Do you know what i had to download in order to see my engine to my laptop ?
Thanks

Hi George, sorry for the late reply. Mine came with a 3ins cd with the program needed to run on a PC, but because I use my phone I just bought the app, just search for NDSI

Hi George, sorry for the late reply. Mine came with a 3ins cd with the program needed to run on a PC, but because I use my phone I just bought the app, just search for NDSI
So if i download the application in my Samsung and connect it with the usb to mini usb adapter will be ok ?

I would imagine so George, that's exactly how mine is and it works fine, there is a lite ( free ) version of the NDSI app but I paid $10 for the full version

Back