T2 Oil feed and return, need help

hi guys,
went to buy the feed and return pipes for my T2 turbo today and found that the connectors on the turbo dont really seem to match the decription of the garret t2 turbo connectors on sale.
iv taken some mesurments of the connections on the turbo in the hope that someone will give me a link to what i need:D but any help would be great.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• turbo front.JPG
    turbo front.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 645
  • turbo back.JPG
    turbo back.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 932
  • Oil feed inlet.JPG
    Oil feed inlet.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 675
  • oil feed diamiter.JPG
    oil feed diamiter.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 632
  • Oil return outlet.JPG
    Oil return outlet.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 616
  • oil return diamiter.JPG
    oil return diamiter.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 635
those seem to have that flat plate with two bolts that hold it down which the oil lines thread into, my turbo doesnt have the flat plate for them to bolt onto:( its just got those treaded inlets pictured. hope that makes sense

yeah but look closer, the threads can be used on there own. just a matter of email-ing the guy and getting the diameter of the threads :) or if you cant wait ill nip along to my micra and measure mines tomorrow....

stani

good point mate:) thanks for that! they look about right, might just buy them and then get adaptors if i need. do you have a link for the braided return, i couldnt find it...

I've got a t2 return flange and thread at home I'll check the size when I'm back and I'll let you know bud cause I'll send it you if it's ok

Back