Sweet sweet sweet SWEET justice

was driving home from my girlyfriends house in the ZR tonight lol it was absolutley bucketing down rain

going down a bit of 60mph single carridgeway with a right hand curve in it with a continuous white line, i was coming right up onto the corner when i looked into my rear view mirror and i seen a 92 prelude came tearing up behind me and went to overtake me on the corner, i could see a car coming on the other side of the corner that he couldnt so i swerved onto the hard shoulder as did the shocked car on the other side... i swore a bit and drove on

theres about a 2km straight after that with a motorway entrance roundabout at the end, by the time i got up to it, mr prelude was in the rain helping his passenger out the window while his car was stuck into the signpost in the middle of the roundabout :D:D:D:D

he went into the roundabout but couldnt steer out of it, delighted for him :D i slowed down, beeped, stuck my fingers up and drove away feeling smug :D

it was great because he could have killed me and the people coming the other way. fortunatley the only person nearing death in the end was him

I had something similar to this today.

I was turning left at the lights, then this guy pulled out and drove down the way i was going.

He was about 90 years old and didn't even glance at me.

Came to the next lights. Single carriadgeway I used my Micras 1.0 nippyness to accelerate ahead of him, overtake, then proceed to drive at 20mph all the way for 4 miles. He didn't even attempt to pass me.

####ing old people, but then at the next lights he said sorry and I felt bad for what I did.

Good times.

Haha, thing is he was driving one of those brand new 1.7 diesel astra van things. He looked about 200 years old haha. But he was genuinely sorry and I was like, awww damn, but then I was like, no wait he could of written my car off D:

Then I got a KFC so it was good.

yeah, never feel bad for that sort of thing :D stupid people only expect bad stuff to happen to them :D

i hope it was popcorn chicken with gravy as a side?

Haha mate how did you know!!!!

I got a large zinger tower meal. Pepsi no ice (they don't have coke :( )

Then popcorn chicken and a regular gravy :D

be thankful you have one! lost mine last september with hyundai, got 2 months work in tesco in november & december, was never so glad of working for a retail giant that treats you like crap haha

Ahh man, this is funnily enough my first ever job, other than working cash in hand for a week D:
But yeah I'm gonna stay with McDonalds until September at least so I can save some dosh up for Uni.
After that I'm hoping I can get like a warehouse job, even if it's tedious and low payed. I'm not really keen on working around food or in such a hot environment D:

Back