Swapping front seats

I got myself an 'N' reg a few months ago, but the drivers seat has clearly been very well used, more so than the one on the passanger side. I was wondering if it is possible to do a swap with the (more comfortable!) passenger one.
The car has five doors so the only issue I can see would be the knob to adjust the backrest being on the wrong side, but I could live with this. Im assuming that the seats are the same apart from that but may be wrong. Anybody tried this?

mine has got a passenger seat in the driverside, you have to swap the lower frame/chassis over but the backrest knobs are on the wrong side :wasntme:
is it just the base/squab thats worn ? because they are easy to swap over

mine has got a passenger seat in the driverside, you have to swap the lower frame/chassis over but the backrest knobs are on the wrong side :wasntme:
is it just the base/squab thats worn ? because they are easy to swap over

slap me with a wet fish lol .... of course ye...... ya just swap the seat to the other subframe vise versa

sorry turkey forgot about that bit

Cheers for the replies! :laugh: Yeah, its just the base of the seat thats worn, might aswell sit on the floor for all the good its doin!

Very interesting topic, as I was about to buy some Super S front seats, as always the Dr technic of swapping seat is genius, didn't thought about that !
Cheers
Seb

Very interesting topic, as I was about to buy some Super S front seats, as always the Dr technic of swapping seat is genius, didn't thought about that !
Cheers
Seb

if ye get the chance to get some super s seats i would go for them mate....... so much better than standard seats mate

Back