Suspension and Airbox, Please Help

Does any one know if 'Corsa B Coilovers' are the best thing to put on my '95 K11? I've been looking for suspension for it for a while know. Don't really need too lower it, not over interested in that, just want too make it less rolly in the bends... Any ideas?

And today I was looking at an induction kit, has anyone ever done this and what do you do with the vacuum pipe that goes into the air box? I was told that the other pipe to the right can just have a breather put on it but don't know what too do with the other one. (It's the one situated next to the intake inside the air-box)

Help on both these will be appreciated.

the small pipe can be trown away and no need to block it off its pretty pointless and as for suspension i have 50mm lowering kit from bilstein and it still rolls alot

Really?!

Oh I thought that a suspension kit would sort it out. What can I do to make it solid but comfy. Just don't wanna feel like I'm on a boat every time I go round corners hard.

Well wallet isn't too big lol. atm she's just standard stock suspension, should I go for anti roll bars, new link arms ect 1st? but I wanted the cheapest possible option... Someone said I could get a corsa B coilover kit for about 170ish and that should do the trick...? Do strut braces make a huge diff?

Fitted -35mm springs, stiffer than standard much less roll now.

As he says 35 mm lower springs on standard dampers do the trick. my springs are made by Kilen, great handling and comfortable. Then all you need is some decent tyres, really no need for anything else.

The corsa coilovers with stop the roll. no doubt. but they will also lower your car whether you like it or not (you really should like it imo). The ride with also be very stiff.

Thanks for all the input, So 35mm lowering springs on stock dampers will d it yeah? It is running on standard steelies and tires though, will that affect alot? And will the springs put too much stress else where?

Thanks for all the input, So 35mm lowering springs on stock dampers will d it yeah? It is running on standard steelies and tires though, will that affect alot? And will the springs put too much stress else where?

I'm very happy with my 35 mm lower Kilen springs (I think Gmax use Kilen springs too, or is Apexi) I run nice soft 185 tyres on 6" wide alloy wheels.
I'd suggest trying the springs first, you may well find that you're perfectly happy with it at that, if you still find the handling lacking then you can then look at changing wheels and tyres and anti-roll bars.

here's my thread from nearly two years ago, I've had no problems at all

http://www.micra.org.uk/threads/33102-Anyone-got-or-used-Kilen-lowering-springs

Back