Super S what to do??

Mark

Ex. Club Member
Due to lack of interest with someone buying the car from me I am going to be breaking it. I dont want to break it, I want someone to buy the whole car but it seems no one wants it.

If anyone is interested in buying the car please ring me on 07716040717

If anyone wants to put dibs on things then your welcome to.

I'll be stripping the car next weekend if it is still not sold as i have 2 of them and i only want the one.

full bodykit inc spoiler, bumpers, arches and skirts £150
seats £80
door cards £35
carpet £15
dash £20
dial cluster £35
wheels £130
digital clock £10
centre consol £15

If you want anything else from the car then let me know and make me an offer

b56b8b8e.jpg

if you wanna buy then ring me!!! mk10 you can give me 800 for it today!! the car is taxed and tested

Interested in bonnet depending on price. Theres one in a scrappy near me i could get otherwise :)

Nice man...real NICE!

but please tell me that dash pic was taken in controlled conditions (dont try this at home)........

I'm not in a position to buy...but it would break my heard to hear that you broke it down!!!

of course its a real super s.

the rear window smashed and i had to change the tailgate.

details from RAC

Manufacturer NISSAN
Model MICRA SUPER S
Body type 3 DOOR HATCHBACK
Colour RED
Fuel type PETROL
Date manufactured 31 December 1993
Number of previous owners 8
Last owner change 18 March 2005

erm looking on ebay at it

gonna check insurance out on it. Might buy it as mine will prob be a write off :(

when i changed my policy over from a 1.0 LS k10 to the super s it was no extra so insurance is very low

When i did a quote for a Super S instead of my L (with 1 years ncd) the price increased by £150. That was with tesco.

Its a higher L engine with body additions & alloys. How can the price not go up!

I may be interested!, going to ask my brother as he is looking for a car. On your ebay link it states that the exhaust is not included, my bro may want it on if he was to buy it, what is the price inc the exhaust.

also whats with the back window/tint, looks a bit of a diy job!!
no offence!!!

the tint's have been removed now.

the exhaust cost me £400, so unless he wants to give me £400 extra it is not forsale.

the insurance didnt go up for me.

tomorrow i am going to be removing the 3 point harnesses, putting standard springs on it, changing the exhaust to a standard one with the cat for the mot.

Micraskyline if your interested then add me to your msn - [email protected]

two more pictures as of today

Picture 1

Picture 2

there is no rust any bigger than a 5p peice and thats on the one rear quarter. the drivers door is dented but not rusty

rear quarter

dbe24d64.jpg

wing

d21f07cf.jpg

Back