Super S question?

Mark

Ex. Club Member
I've sourced a gearbox for my car in a scrapyard, but what puzzled me was it was a 5door GS and it had a black Super S centre consol in it,

my question is do any other K10's come with this centre consol in black as i thought it was quite a rare item?

does it come with the 1.0 super? i cant remember if it does or not

The 1.0 Super just has the bit of it which covers the handbrake, not the bit with the dish in the middle, or the gearstick surround. It is black though. AFAIK none of the other K10s had black dash boards or centre consoles

in germany all super s are black inside

all other models like the sx or lx are grey inside

Andrew said:
The 1.0 Super just has the bit of it which covers the handbrake, not the bit with the dish in the middle, or the gearstick surround. It is black though. AFAIK none of the other K10s had black dash boards or centre consoles

The pre-facelift GSX's had black surrounds on the dials, black steering column cowling and black steering wheels but centre consoles were standard grey.

I don't think the 5-door GS you found would have had the black dash as standard. I've got a 5-door GS and mines grey.

many old prefacelift k10's had the black dash parts dial surrounds and the such and they were properly black not a charcol colour like the super/super s ive seen loads in scrappies also there are some k10's that have a dark blue dashboard and trim ive only ever seen one, and it was hideous :p

Speedle said:
many old prefacelift k10's had the black dash parts dial surrounds and the such and they were properly black not a charcol colour like the super/super s ive seen loads in scrappies also there are some k10's that have a dark blue dashboard and trim ive only ever seen one, and it was hideous :p

I saw two pre facelifts in the scrappy the other day, one was full of black stuff - seatbelts etc, and the other had the blue trim you mentioned. Certainly looked different!

Arnold

Back